Sign in to follow this  
cheesy

Tail Light Conversion

i would like them on a black c 8) even better if they where in carbon ,& with the carbon look number plate thingy

I'm with DM and Phat here, I don't like them at all, Kev's picture looks better than the originals, but unfortunately you can only buy the originals :(

definately not for me mate

I have spoken to the company about these, about different coloured glass instead I.E Clear

they could only do them standard how they come

Spoke to my mate who has a fiat coupe who said there is a possibility that theres some varaions in after market glass to replace with

no m8 no after mart had a hell of a job finding mine i can tell you they are complete unit,s and the glass wont come off and they are made by valeo if you can find some clear one,s let me know plz regards DARREN// :)

BETTYSWOLLOX

no m8 no after mart had a hell of a job finding mine i can tell you they are complete unit,s and the glass wont come off and they are made by valeo if you can find some clear one,s let me know plz regards DARREN//

i asked about what happened if the glass got cracked, they said they can be replaced, still finding out from my m8 with the coupe out the lenses

i will let u know if i find out anything

chris