Sign in to follow this  
Dr Forinor

Lucky driver, not so lucky RS6

bad crash but wasnt that a couple of years ago that happened

Havent a clue mate, just spotted that it had been posted up recently on the EastSide VW forums.

How the hell do you survive that kind of thing though? Surely no one can deny that its a miracle?? :scratch:

bad crash but wasnt that a couple of years ago that happened

Yes it did, I posted the same pics, the guy in one of the pics on his phone was the driver :nuts:

It was a few years ago, I think that may even have been the current shape Audi at the time. I've seen it several times but it's still amazing to see the total devastation to virtually all the car but for the drivers seat!

I want some of those trees.... seriously! They have to be the Chuck Norris of the tree world - the shot facing down the road shows they are all intact.

one thing i was wondering is why are the trees there i no that you cant chop a forest down if a road goes through it but these seem a little close to the road .

one thing i was wondering is why are the trees there i no that you cant chop a forest down if a road goes through it but these seem a little close to the road .

They could have been grown else where and put there when the road was done. They cant have been there naturally .

I want some of those trees.... seriously! They have to be the Chuck Norris of the tree world - the shot facing down the road shows they are all intact.

:lol: :lol: Quality!!

''They cant have been there naturally''

I can't help but picture Chuck in one of those school play type Tree suits creeping nearer and nearer the road before.....HEEE'YAHHHH!!

joking aside - just glad the guy's ok after the incident..absolute miracle

:lol: :lol: Quality!!

''They cant have been there naturally''

I can't help but picture Chuck in one of those school play type Tree suits creeping nearer and nearer the road before.....HEEE'YAHHHH!!

joking aside - just glad the guy's ok after the incident..absolute miracle

:lol: Silly s0d!