Sign in to follow this  
GRINGOG60

ETKA help

Hey chaps,

I was wondering if anyone could be so kind ,who has a copy of ETKA, to have a look at headlamps for me i need to find out if its just the head lamp glass that is different between LHD and RHD (EARLY TYPE). Could some have a quick look for me as ive already looked on the ETKA link here and i cant speak Russian or perhaps im just dim!

Many thanks

Hey chaps,

I was wondering if anyone could be so kind ,who has a copy of ETKA, to have a look at headlamps for me i need to find out if its just the head lamp glass that is different between LHD and RHD (EARLY TYPE). Could some have a quick look for me as ive already looked on the ETKA link here and i cant speak Russian or perhaps im just dim!

Many thanks

I looked up 1989. Thats the beginning. There are only two headlamp housings, one left, one right.

Left is 535 941 131

Right is 535 941 132

The reflectors in LHD and RHD were slightly different, but the difference was negligible in the early model. In the later model they were very different because of the distance of the front lens from the reflector's centre of focus.