Sign in to follow this  
tandino

Back in a Corrado...

Never got over selling my Classic green one about 18 months ago after putting alot of blood sweat and tears into it :- AC retrofit, head rebuild, chains etc so i bought this from Duncan on here...

Needs lots of little bits and pieces doing, roof was fooked, headlining was grubby and dirty, pretty sure one or more of the lifters is sticking from cold.

Needs a couple of bits doing on the bodywork and a few trim bits and bobs to sort but again im going to be doing a feew mods to her in preparation for the Ring again in August,Mocal 16 row oil cooler for one, my last Corrado VR hit 160'C oil temps after the drag up Kesslechen!, lucky i ran 10W/60 Shell Helix Racing oil eh!..

Air Con will be going in at some point, just need to find a suitable donor car to rob it all out of!.

Good to be back

Cheers Pete.

Oh and roof fixed (another cassette from my Mk3 that i broke) and headlining painted black and Stereo done yesterday!, not bad for day one!

Nice, what did you use for the headlining as I wouldnt mind doing mine.

Matt black paint chap! 8)

Works a treat.

I know of a full aircon set up for grabs....

Tell me more.

I take it that when you say 'full' you mean complete and out of a working car?.

Do all the pipe unions seperate??

NICE ride! Have the headlights been tinted or have they got smoked covers? I like it alot!

Smoked Laminex

Undecided if its staying.

Light output at the moment is crap, whether that is the typical Corrado lights or the Laminex, im going to be upgrading the lights hopefully this week.