Sign in to follow this  
corradog60love

G60 questions

My G60 has 130k on it. I am right now working on replacing the timing belt, water pump, and clutch. I wanted to get an idea of what are some other things that I may need to look at replacing in the near future. It has a new power steering pump, fuel pump, and ignition switch replaced in the last 5k. I don't know to much about this car or it quirks so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I am not sure when the supercharger was last serviced. I haven't serviced it since I have had it and I have had it for 4 years. An I don't know if the PO had ever had it serviced.

Okay. The charger is off. The timing belt and water pump are installed as of today. As I stated before I am fairly new to the Corrado world and don't find many people around home that know anything about the car except that its a POS in their opinion. Thanks guys. I appreciate the info as to where to start.

Yeah deffo get the charger done, especially at that mileage!

You can take the little plastic cover off and inspect the timing belt but it really needs opening up and checking properly.

Kompressor Kanada cost a bomb, and so does the shipping. You can buy refurb kits of ebay. Don't like what they do to the fins with staged builds. They seem to grind the life out of them - not nice imo.

Kompressor Kanada cost a bomb, and so does the shipping. You can buy refurb kits of ebay. Don't like what they do to the fins with staged builds. They seem to grind the life out of them - not nice imo.

the one next to the oil feed is the important one. as long as you dont go mad on this one it will be ok.

have a look at the race spec chargers they go to town on them.