Sign in to follow this  
jenks

Gutted!!

Hi there folks, been loking for a corrado for the last 3 months and thay have all been for sale 300 miles away! So when one was for sale in the autotrader 80 miles away within my budget i was drivn down to newcastle the next day! Spoke to the guy selling it and it sounded really good! Neway on the way down we got lost not once but twice, i could/should blame my gf but it was my fault! We lost bout 15 mins but got to the guys house and we were 10 mins too late! He sold the car and they were signing the papers! Absolultely GUTTED! Overall 200 miles wasted!

PLEZ tell me this isnt a sign for me not getting a corrado!

ps This site has been a great help! The buying guide is brilliant!

Nah, that's about par for the course... It's a bummer when it happens, but don't let it get you down... 8) I eventually bought the 8th 'rado I saw after travelling nearly 2000 miles in total! :shock: I did have some pretty specific ideas as to what it was I wanted though... :roll: :lol:

Good luck in your search, and welcome to the forum... 8)

Don't like people who do that. Should have given you first refusal unless the guy who bought it was before you and you were hoping he didn't buy. :x I'm sure you'll get one soon enough, but you may have to travel.

thats harsh :( I've just travelled 200miles this week looking for a G60, saw a really nice C, only to realise that I can't really afford to run one until July kinda time :( Gives me a better idea of what I want and what to expect though... can't wait till I've raised the cash now :D

henny wrote

Nah, that's about par for the course... It's a bummer when it happens, but don't let it get you down... I eventually bought the 8th 'rado I saw after travelling nearly 2000 miles in total! I did have some pretty specific ideas as to what it was I wanted though...

yeh so did i the mane one being it had to be black :lol: :?

Think that's bad?

I was dead set on having a Saab 900 turbo(black, of course) when I came across a Burgundy G60 in Aberdeen(about 400-odd miles away from me.Or a 40-minute plane journey)

Had heard of Corrado's but the damn things had never even crossed my mind...... :? :lol:

lol, its those damn aberdeen corrados for ya. just want to be bought! :lol:

ive never cam accross a corrado tho, not summat i would share either :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to hear your badluck, some people are w***ers!

goodluck..

Either you didn't get Dubster82's joke or you've got bad timing and given me a really big insult....... :shock: :lol: