Sign in to follow this  
AB

does anyone know this car H8**XRB

hi i picked this up a while a go as a cheap runner, it has a corrado forum sticker in the window so i was wondering if anyone knew the history of it.

at some point it was looked after full s/s exhaust, g60 front brakes with braided lines. it has seen some hard times with the rot on the back panel and a knock up front. its now on coilovers new wheels on the way new wings and a fresh 12 month ticket on it.

any help would be great thanks

Bg0Rv4QBWkKGrHqQOKj4EsDLgqyOBLGu-1.jpg

It looks like one I looked at in the Rugby area, that was being sold by a forum member 3 or 4 years ago, had a bit of front end damage and had azev wheels.

Can't remember the guys name, but he was really knowledgable and honest andthe car had loads of history. Will have a look around as I think I kept details of all the cars I looked at.

Think the guy was jonny 5, sorry if I am feeding you duff info, but sure it was a 1990 16v.

Rich

thats sounding like the right car, i will have to look his name up, thanks

just looked jonny5 up and he is from Ireland not sure thats him unless the car was brought over?