Sign in to follow this  
afyfe6

my lime green corrado thinking of selling

From dunblane buddy, used to work at the blackgrange bond outside alloa. Aye I know I need to get my finger out, I'm building the engine at the moment, so shouldn't be long before that's back in.

It wasn't you that used to have the yellow 16v jetta and the blue vr jetta?

Andy

From dunblane buddy, used to work at the blackgrange bond outside alloa. Aye I know I need to get my finger out, I'm building the engine at the moment, so shouldn't be long before that's back in.

Andy

it was that mate how u guess lol wish a never sold ma jetta vr :(

wow, they even sprayed the petrol filler cap! very smart :clap: I like my black rado but I LOVE bright colours on cars. Very fresh

yeah a like to be diffrent lol

Liking it, are you going to get it really low and wide stance too?

not to sure yet mate it will be on its ass as soon as a can afford coilovers mot in may so need to get some work done for that

Very nice. Might need to look this place up to get mine resprayed!

Ive spoke to you before mate im sure! Seen your Jetta in Mcdonalds Alloa shortly before pestering you to swap it for my Audi :wave:

Car looks nice mate!

Of it were me I would keep the roof dark but paint the bonnet green too.

If anybody remembers it it's like A7 UFO just a corrado,just needs a mental engine in now m

Very nice. Might need to look this place up to get mine resprayed!

Ive spoke to you before mate im sure! Seen your Jetta in Mcdonalds Alloa shortly before pestering you to swap it for my Audi :wave:

Car looks nice mate!

yeah a think a can remember u lol thanls for the comments guys

Andy

I used to work a lot with Ross Allen and he told me all about your cars! Suprised he never told you about mine, thats all I ever spoke about :lol:

Used to work with Tambo too! :lol:

When you said about valeting I just put 2+2 together.

Andy

I used to work a lot with Ross Allen and he told me all about your cars! Suprised he never told you about mine, thats all I ever spoke about :lol:

Used to work with Tambo too! :lol:

When you said about valeting I just put 2+2 together.[/quote:dy50cxja]

all he said was there is a guy fae work thats in to his v dubs as well lol tambo gid pal of mine he is nuts tho lol car goes in to the body shop on monday to get flatend and poilshed and the back bumper re painted a didnt do a nuff prep on it lol

I like it in a way, (The why be the same as everyone else way) but all I think of is Mr Bean!

Nice car though!

fair point lol not likeing the mr bean tho lol

Good on you for saving a C but I'll be honest, dont like the colour combo with all the little extras in grey. Maybe just the roof would have been nice.

it broke on me this morning think the dizz is gone still starts but misses ect any 1 got a complete dizzy help lol

Good on you for saving a C but I'll be honest, dont like the colour combo with all the little extras in grey. Maybe just the roof would have been nice.

hello mate say thanks to ur pal give me a shout when ur in devon side again will bring the corrado to show u hopfully get it working again the mora

hello mate say thanks to ur pal give me a shout when ur in devon side again will bring the corrado to show u hopfully get it working again the mora

Wrong guy mate! :lol: It was me

Aye I'll give you a shout when I'm next going down, would be great to see it in the light. Let me know if the bits we gave you get it running, if not I'm sure I can find some 16v bits lying in one of my garages :lol:

Wrong guy mate! :lol: It was me

Aye I'll give you a shout when I'm next going down, would be great to see it in the light. Let me know if the bits we gave you get it running, if not I'm sure I can find some 16v bits lying in one of my garages :lol:

yeah got it runnin this morning still got a bit of work to be done tho lol engine wise and ball joints ect

( ma car broke today need a distributor any 1 help need it asap )hi folks went mad and wanted it lime green lol got it a few weeks ago and put it straight in to (one stop body shop in alloa 07892877555) wanted to be diffrent the bonnet roof and top of tail gate is anthrasight will put some pics up tomorrow when a have finished building it up wot use think?

get some wheels on monday they are gun metal cetre with polished lip might do them green just to see wot it looks like lol

Brave man with conviction!

[Though not to my taste.]

The wheels are going to be .... pink then? :shock: [it's all about timing - I see above they'll be matched!]

The wheels are going to be .... pink then? :shock: [it's all about timing - I see above they'll be matched!]

lol maybe pink with purple polkadots and a hit of green

if it dont look right a will get them re done in a normal colour

lol maybe pink with purple polkadots and a hit of green

if it dont look right a will get them re done in a normal colour

Seriously though, although it's not a colour scheme for me, it looks an outstanding job and a great platform for a car care business.

Perhaps the wheels could be coded grey?

On second thoughts maybe that would be a bit twee/chocolate boxy!