Sign in to follow this  
crazycraig

help trouble

im having trouble with me 1.8 16v not starting any ideas tried plug no spark but tried another ciol still nothing just want it running again its puzzling why it wont please help cheers all

im having trouble with me 1.8 16v not starting any ideas tried plug no spark but tried another ciol still nothing just want it running again its puzzling why it wont please help cheers all

got anymore details? was it suffering from any problems before this? is the engine trying to turn over when you turn the key?

the car cranks over and over just wont fire no troubles b4 she been at garage for ages well 3yrs long court battle over work that shouldnt of been done without my concent got it bk at now im gona sew them for parts theyve nicked

had a good old play to day with her she alive agian and still as quick as it was missed driving it best fin ready for paint then mot time herbie her we cum strips and numbers think it will look mint

the pipe that cum of air bk to idle speed spray sum contract cleaner in towards the inlet maniflod and start it should run mine did just didnt want to get fuel up now run beutiful