Sign in to follow this  
Philuk

Car Ramps

We are selling car ramps with the low entry piece to help you get your car up them!

2.0Tonne & 2.5 Tonne with low entry pieces

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Bettamotoring-Ltd__W0QQ_armrsZ1 - Ebay shop

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-Ramps-For-Car ... 45f121a608 2.0 Tonne

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Low-Entry-Metal-C ... 45f121a612 2.5Tonne

We sell loads of these and we have had lots of good reviews about em! making peoples days easier :p - also there is loads of paint and stuff on there that is pretty much the cheapest on ebay!

its not the size of the item that kills it. its the weight.. anyways here are the prices delivered!

2.5Tonne Ramps and Extensions - £35-00

2.0Tonne Ramps and Extensions - £34-00

Ramp Extensions - £17-00

Hi Phil, they look good. Can the small piece that helps with clearance be moved up and down the slope of the ramp? Do those pieces come seperate as i have some metal ramps that arent used but the extra piece may help.

Exactly the question I was going to ask!

I had to make some low entry ramps for mine, but if some metal ones are available......!

Ooooh I like the 'daisy' car mats u have for sale :camp:

Hehe :lol:

Forum discount? On the ramps, that is :norty:

yes the ramps and extensions are seperate pieces and you can buy the extensions on their own. I will check if i can do them any less for the forum but i cannot promise anything - and if i can it wont be alot off! the daisy mats were my design and they sell really well! :D lolas i said i can chuck a stink into your parcel but i dunno if i can do any more off :p

Edit - just had a thought! if you were willing to pay for the ramps over the phone rather than thru ebay i can prolly do something off them! but i aint back till sunday and i will speak to the lad who runs ebay etc and see what we can do :)

how many people are thinking of wanting them? if i can say a number then i can maybe do it group buy style and sort out a better price?

how many people are thinking of wanting them? if i can say a number then i can maybe do it group buy style and sort out a better price?

Yeh price dependent Id be up for some mate!

the biggest downside to it is, is the weight. regardless of what i do the carraige is £6-95 litterally because they go DHL. might be able to do a decent price on the extensions

altho i had a little thought.. i am going to santa pod for big bang at the end of next month so if anyone is there and wants them taking there i can do so! :p

You should look at getting an account with royal mail for the business. For small(ish) packets you weigh your own and print labels. Then a postman picks up the mail once a day.

either that or https://www.myhermes.co.uk/wps/portal/PN_CTR/

£7 postage is a big barrier for smaller items.

I'd be interested in some extensions (I use a scrap of floorboard at the moment!)

its not the size of the item that kills it. its the weight.. anyways here are the prices delivered!

2.5Tonne Ramps and Extensions - £35-00

2.0Tonne Ramps and Extensions - £34-00

Ramp Extensions - £17-00

all delivered, payment by card over the phone call us on 01723 376245 and ask for Phil and ill sort it out for you.

Cheers!

First order already in! Not sure who on here it was but they are packed and ready to leave us tomorrow!

aye thats you mate haha :) going to surrey. your name makes some sense now.. guessing its your initials :)

Yep, thats it is. Not the most inventive username, all I could come with at the time :lol:

I aint in on Fridays or saturdays but im in Sunday-Thursday so dont ring on my days off cause noone else will kno what your on about! lol

Damn site better than THESE!

I have to disagree with you there, damn site cheaper yes, but better :nono: I happen to buy a set of these yesterday from the guy that makes them and for the extra money you pay its worth that for piece of mind! I am not new to using the shorter ramps but i have never liked rolling onto them, always feel a bit uneasy but thats just me! Roll on roll off with a 40mm drop on corrado and i will still roll on with my 90mm splitter fitted with these ramps! And if you want to go any lower with your car he can also supply you with extentions.

I have to disagree with you there, damn site cheaper yes, but better :nono: I happen to buy a set of these yesterday from the guy that makes them and for the extra money you pay its worth that for piece of mind! I am not new to using the shorter ramps but i have never liked rolling onto them, always feel a bit uneasy but thats just me! Roll on roll off with a 40mm drop on corrado and i will still roll on with my 90mm splitter fitted with these ramps! And if you want to go any lower with your car he can also supply you with extentions.

So how are they better? What gives u the piece of mind? :confused4:

So how are they better? What gives u the piece of mind? :confused4:

To start it dosent feel like you are point towards the sky when you hit them, the distance between the metal bars are shorter so you are running on them and not in and out of them. And this may just be me almost over shooting the shorter ramps trying to get out of the wider apart cross bars! But its only IMO!