Sign in to follow this  
BeavisJem

Is my raddo running right?

I have a 1992 G60 black, 96000 miles, charger build 12000 miles ago. Now i don't know if its running slow or its just me getting used to the ride. I sees a bit bogged down in the low reves. If i am slowing down for a corner in second and floor it after the corner, it takes a bit to get going. I don't really want to drop into 1st. Just seems a bit sluggish in 2nd, it only when i get the revs high that it seems to perform. It needs an oil change but i wouldn't have thought it would be the oil slowing it down, its done 5000 miles on its current oil.

I don't have a boost gague to check the boost, i have tried the mfa thing and couldn't really red line it to see maximum boost levels (i live in london)

Is there any good places to get it checked out in west london, or is there a way i can check it. No obvious signs of a boost leak but i ahve no tools here (they are at home in norwich) so i can't really do anything.

Anyone have any ideas?

Still love the old corrado

If you need anymore info just ask

Cheers

Beavisjem

pop it down if you still feel its running poorly we gladly check it out for you and give the car FREE health check...

Beavis - before I visited G-Man my car was running pretty crap,down on performance etc...........cant recommend them enough,cheap as well ! Make sure you get decent instructions on how to find em' and look out for the wooden drive way gate up the drive on the left.....lol

the gates metal andy ... :lol: got wideband now too so you should venture back down south for a read out ..

Hi G-man thanks for the reply, i am off back to london very soon and your about 65 miles from me. I will send you a pm and i will bring the car down. It woould be nice just to ahve it checked over.

Cheers

BeavisJEm