Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

Kwik Fit Insurance

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

i have never dealt with such a complete inept /stupid insurance company ever, i phoned them last week as i had still not received my policy for the BM even after asking for it about three times, when it arrived i was fuming :censored: the policy was for some reason not started for a calender month from when i had insured it, so for an entire month it was not insured, i obviously had asked for fully comp cover and the quote was £410 all in which was very good. BUT they have only insured me third party :censored: so phoned them up and had a right ding dong with someone i could hardy understand. Was informed that they could up my insurance to fully comp but it would cost an extra £210, even though i was looking at my quote which i had saved on my pc stating that for £410 it was fully comp.

i cancelled my insurance with them on the phone call, and have since had three phone calls from some office manager/area manager and some toffy nosed twat which i was not very polite too :lol:

looks like its back to chris knott then for me.

karl (an un-insured BM driver till the morning)

It amazes me some of these companies can even do business! Did you take out the policy online or over the phone mate?

i had the quote online but due to the type of car??? i had to phone them up and tell them about myself, and past cars i had owned, when i said i once drove a supercharged corrado vr6, the other end of the line went very quite :lol: