deleted side repeaters

A6 handles

cut/flared arches dep on wheel choice

flushed rear seams

delete all rear badges

delete rear wiper

delete roof rails

The colour - BMW Brass Metallic.

And ditch the idea of Super T's and go for something shiny.. unless you're going for a track style car, in which case ditch everything i said above and go with:

Paint Audi Ibis White

Full Cage

Red or Orange Decals, Wheels & Spoiler.

Massive Brakes

how about this orange, this used to be my car and the orange is a non production demo colour by a paint manufacturer. i can do it matt also, did it on a ktm superduke. had to use a link as i dont know how to add a pic on here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/d ... 0276-1.jpg

thought that it would make a bit of a change on a "c" as i havnt seen one.

i am going to take quiet a few of the body mods on board with what i do but i doubt i will do em all, have to see how things go when i start ripping the car to bits lol

Yer it could work and i'd be interested to see how it turns out, certainly in a matt finish.

It's nice to see someone wanting to do something a little different :salute:

how about this orange, this used to be my car and the orange is a non production demo colour by a paint manufacturer. i can do it matt also, did it on a ktm superduke. had to use a link as i dont know how to add a pic on here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/d ... 0276-1.jpg

thought that it would make a bit of a change on a "c" as i havnt seen one.

i am going to take quiet a few of the body mods on board with what i do but i doubt i will do em all, have to see how things go when i start ripping the car to bits lol

I like it!

Ha Ha i knew it would rattle some cages puttin that pic on. everybody who sees the colour wants it, regardless of what vehicle it is :D . was going to hold back until someone mentioned doing an orange (hoping really lol). the only snag with doing it in matt is that it looses its amber look in some light. it still looks like a good orange but not as vibrant, obviously coz its no reflective properties with being matt.

If i do it that colour, would you guys class it more as race than euro? i dont want to do a max power and have a car thats neither one nor the other ie a focus with a veilside rep kit on :gag:

if i was to go orange i was thinking all the same colour lights all round clear or smoked, poss graphite or blackish wheels and some graphics of some sort but NOTHING to lairy as the colour will do the work. do i still get rid of the side repeaters ect ect

feel like im getting there guys thanks

si.

i really like that! :D

Remove the stickers and the racing net then i think it would look mean.

Agreed - pretty neat. :cheers:

Think the mystic Blue or white is the best, already had too many black cars and got so cheesed off with continuously cleaning it.

found this one on corrado world from the states....

mmmmmmm Champagne... NAH!

1993_vw_corrado_02.jpg[/attachment:7aa46acw]