Sign in to follow this  
dubweiser

Anyone know these wheels

HI,i have seen these wheels advertised but trying to get any info from the seller on the pcd of them is like trying to get blood from a stone.All i keep geting told is that they are a ford 4 stud fitment.Any one know if fords are the same as vw i.e 4x100 pcd? or are they all different,or maybe someone has these wheels and knows.Any help is appreciated guys as i am intereste din buying them but dont want to buy the wrong size.Thank you

Thanks for the info mate.Wasnt sure what pcd they would be...but as for theyre cheap tsws and you wouldnt fit them anyway,well unfortunately in todays climate,beggars cant be choosers when your wheels are knackered and dont have much cash to spend on new ones.Personally i like the look of them.Thanks anyway mate,im now a bit wiser about the size.Do you know if there are any other makes that are the same fitment e.g vauxhall etc? as im on the look out for some decent reasonably (cheap) priced wheels.

Hi bristolbaron,thanks for that link,very very helpful.And as for how much i want to spend...as little as possible ha ha :D and considering the wheels in the photo i put up were £100 including tyres,then i wasnt going to grumble at them for that price.Its gonna cost me a couple of hundred to get my old ones refurbished so thinking about getting some different ones instead.Loads keep bein advertised on the likes of www.gumtree.com its just getting ones that are the right fitment.Thanks again for the link,much appreciated.