Sign in to follow this  
JNVR6storm

Help and advice needed on new wheel selection?

Hello

I have just bought my first 2l 16v 1993 Corrado, its AMAZING!! As this is my first corrado-not bad for a 22 year old female, I have lots of questions and have found the forum excellent help. I am about to change my 17" alloys for 15" as at the moment I am finding it quite a bumpy ride!! Would anyone recommend this or is there any way to improve the ride comfort without changing the current 17" wheels,for example what is the correct tyre pressure? I have had them at 36psi. I would be grateful for any help and pictures of 15"s alloys. Here is a picture of my corrado DSC03197.JPG Only a 101k on the clock-not bad for an old bird too!!!

Thanks June :)

bumpy ride should be down to the suspension rather than the size of your wheels :wink:

looks like it could do with a drop too so either a decent spring/damper upgrade or a softish set of coilovers would be my recomendation

personally think rados look better with either 16/17s though so would keep the wheels you've got for the time being