Sign in to follow this  
vr6corrado

Corrado in the limelight again

Did anyone see the 'Ten Best Second Hand Cars' feature in yesterday's Independent? Just a paragraph on each car. It went along the lines of Top Gear's recent article - not quite a classic yet etc and amongst what some people would describe as more illustrious cars was singled out as the only car in the list 'that should soon begin to appreciate'.

(By the way the C in the pic had the registration A2 GON - I'm sure I have seen that on here - a forum member?)

Will scan it tomorrow if no one has done it before then.

Rodders are you going to ask for a fee?!

........too bloody right i am :lol: :-P :-P :lol: :lol: .....................na payment enough for me is knowing my C and number plate is bring happiness into the world :-P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye.. looks like a Campaign on the website version. Or at least the wheels are those Monte Carlo ones!

Aye.. looks like a Campaign on the website version. Or at least the wheels are those Monte Carlo ones!

its not a campaign tho :wink: ...............very early VR's came with those alloys too IIRC thats a VW press shot :wink:

Rodders is right, the number plate on this car is K228 RVV and it has standard cloth interior, it's in an old VW Driver magazine I've got. You'd soon be able to tell if it was a Campaign as they had the very *distinctive* brick red leather interior. 8)

Nice little write up anyway but wonder why they changed the pics, would still like to see a scan of the printed version as well with Rodders motor on it! :lol:

I was kinda squinting at the picture trying to work out if it had the groovy red interior.. but wasn't too sure!

Guess not! :)