Donjon

Donjon's classic green storm. Return from yorkshire...

Bit of an update as i havent posted for a while. Car is doing fine with no major issues, did a long run to telford for ultimate dubs and it didnt skip a beat. Also had its mot and passed with only one advisory being some movement in the steering column. Anyway i am looking forawards to driving it some more and fixing some niggles that are still there. I will alo be going up to GTI spring fest where i will be aiming to get a decent time up the strip!

Some pics from UD.

st830007.th.jpg

st830006.th.jpg

st830004.th.jpg

Dont know really mate. Early because it gets busy quick and i want to be one of the first to run down the strip, as i want to get quite alot of runs in!

Went to Gti spring fest at santa pod on sunday and put in 7 runs, my best being a 15.7@92mph. Not too bad considering i had a tyre compressor in the boot and a strong headwind all day! It was good to see sam again and meet up with a few other people.

Just got back from a few days in yorkshire. The main purpose being i had a driving experience package at croft circuit to do! The corrado performed brilliantly and without fault all the way, and was in its element on the twisty yorkshire roads! I drove on the driving day, a porsche cayman for 4 laps a ferrari 355 for 3laps and then a lamborghini gallardo lp560 for 3 laps! I really enjoyed it, the instructor asked the old "so what car do you drive " question that he asks everyone. When i told him a corrado VR6 his face lit up and he said that he used to race them and they were a great little car! He then told me to give the ferrari hell, which i then did! When i moved on to the lambo the guy was quite relaxed but then got quite nervous when i started upping the pace abit. When i had finished in the lambo he said "do you know how fast you were going down the straight on that last lap?" I said no, He replied with over 130mph! I learned later that he actualy owned that lambo and he was in the rock bad Sweet from the seventies! Anyway it was a good day!