Sign in to follow this  
Philuk

Stab in the Dark really

would anyone be able and willing to pick up some wheels for me if they live further north than penzance.. ther eis some corrado speedlines for sale there and i really want em.. so unless there are any for sale cheaper or closer then i need to find a way to get there.. i live in scarborough.. im quite willing to drive to burmingham maybe telford to get them but if anyone lives or goes further down than this and is willing to help i will greatly appreciate it! :D im not expecting miricles but you never know do ya!

there is a vague possibility i'll be going to scarborough at some stage soon. but then your petrol to birmingham or in my case somewhere near london will be the same as a courier so i dont know if you'll save much?

How many wheels are there ?

I'm almost certain to be travelling to Yorkshire on the 26th April, and will be in West London on the 25th - happy to pick them up from anywhere near to Ealing and do the London-Yorkshire leg, if that's any help.

Are you getting rid of the Scmidt's ??

I'm justweighing up my ways really lol.. If they could get to birmingham or ish if someone was coming closer then I would be happy. I don't really want people goin well out of there way!

which is insidently what youll get if you dont start being more helpful :lol:

What you mwan? Have I not been helpful with something? I apologise if I haven't I try to be :/

There seems to be a misunderstanding on where the wheels are in the first place.

Andrew30 has a set near Penzance (Cornwall)

Philuk is Scarborough (Yorkshire)

I think Phil is asking if anyone is down Cornwall way and likely to travel somewhere Midlands way (or is in the Midlands and about to go to Penzance) would they mind ferrying some wheels further north for him.

And anyone Midlands way who might be able to continue the relay by bringing even further north would be a bigger bonus.

What you mwan? Have I not been helpful with something? I apologise if I haven't I try to be :/

It's a quote from Blackadder mate - don't worry.

i see :p i was drunk and reading it at the same time! lol

There seems to be a misunderstanding on where the wheels are in the first place.

Andrew30 has a set near Penzance (Cornwall)

Philuk is Scarborough (Yorkshire)

I think Phil is asking if anyone is down Cornwall way and likely to travel somewhere Midlands way (or is in the Midlands and about to go to Penzance) would they mind ferrying some wheels further north for him.

And anyone Midlands way who might be able to continue the relay by bringing even further north would be a bigger bonus.

thats what i was trying to say .. my french is pretty poor tho :p

I would go down myself but after looking at google maps again it will take me about 10 hours to get there which is quite a trek... in fact its less distance to ireland or france... in fact its less to ireland and back again lol

its from blackadder :( made me chuckle :lol:

Interparcel.com shipped me 4 speedlines with tires from somerset to by birmingham for £28 +vat

Worth a try maybe ;)

its from blackadder :( made me chuckle :lol:

Thank you young crone. Here is a purse of monies......which I'm not going to give to you.

Thank you young crone. Here is a purse of monies......which I'm not going to give to you.

:grin: :lol: :grin: