greasegriff

Brembo 323 set-up under 17" BBS RX II's

312's are still a MASSIVE improvement over the standard brakes, and really are fine for all but the hardest use. I've only put them on mine for curb appeal, no other reason. Ten years ago I would have used them hard on the road, but not any more, I'm too old for all that now :D :D

i see you already running 288's, so i would not bother with changing them to 312's as the improvment is only very minor, just get the best discs/pads you can afford.

ressurection!!

Is spacing the rears behind the stub axle easy enough Mr Kip?

I would have needed 16mm spacers to clear my 323/Brembo setup with RX's (not RX II's)

I changed wheels in the end, but just thought perhaps you should measure just how much you need before you actually go ahead and buy spacers!

Take a wheel off and lie it on its face, put the caliper (with the pads on) over the disc, and stick it on the wheel, the caliper will hit the spokes- space it out with slithers of MDF or whatever until it doesn't. give yourself a few mm of clearance.

It's a great setup though, and as big as you would need for the relitevly light Corrado.

If you can, it's also better to space the rears from behind the stub axle than between the disc and wheel. It doesn't load up the bearings that way.

It's not gonna get tracked. Shame because I did fancy Brembo's. Curb appeal mostly :lol: Maybe I'll just paint some 312's red and Tip-Ex 'Brembo' on the side!

Have a look on eBay, yours for the princely sum of £13! :lol:

brembo_02.jpg

Yep, they're plastic!

brembo_03.jpg

link

Stone

Have a look on eBay, yours for the princely sum of £13! :lol:

brembo_02.jpg

Yep, they're plastic!

brembo_03.jpg

link

Stone

He posted that almost 2 years ago :lol:

Nothing like the real thing though :cool:

Edited by BILLCOR

Easy enough to make the spacers for the rear axles, not much more than making a square plate and drilling 4 holes in it!