Sign in to follow this  
davidwatsonok

Sorry everyone, I've flown the coup(e)

Just thought I'd gloat a little. Picked up my new car on wednesday, so I'm no longer a true Corrado owner. My old 16V is still in the family though as my girlfriend has adopted her. The end of a happy (well, most of the time) 9 years :(, and the start of Scooby ownership :D

If anyone wants a nosey I've gat a few pics here

Cheers guys. I really am a dog with 2 d!cks. I'm so glad the g/f agreed to keep the C, as I still love her dearly (the g/f as well ;) LOL) and the Scoob certainly hasn't got as much style but OMG :eek: the performance. It's a Prodrived version with 265BHP and 348Nm of torque. It seems like all the other cars on the road have come out without their engines. Overtaking no longer requires thought, consideration and hesitation as you go by in a blink.

It's taken me 6 years to realise this dream, I've had the C 9 years, and I intend to enjoy it to the full. I picked it up wednesday and was at my 1st meet thursday, with another on monday (meet slag :D) If you've never driven one, beg, steal (OK maybe not steal ;)) blag yourself a go and you'll be instantly hooked.

I drove one at Rallydrive first and was immediately smitten. Houses and income somewhat hindered my progress, but boy was it worth the wait. Anyway, I'm off out for another blast. CU later.

Dave. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have just never liked the new shape of them, they look like a Toyota Corrolla IMO.

But good luck mate, bet its fun to drive, just watch this ice we're having atm ;)

The previous owner of my C went and bought a Scooby too. I told him I'd be back round once I'd finished all the mods and show him a proper performance car :lol:

good luck with your scooby mate, they really are great cars.I have done the opposite,having bought a series Mcrae and not being able to fix a engine misfire problem I have just bought a 94 golf 16v.Ok less power and grip but it feels good to be in a vw again :)