Sign in to follow this  
DANG60

new wheels

They look sweet on the beetle. Are they the lensos, rotas or even calibres? Or none of the above? Also what size are they?

Well i got mine and fitted them, havent got any pictures to put yet as im still adjusting the suspension so have been busy. I must say though im impressed with them and think that they suit the car. :D

Well i got mine and fitted them, havent got any pictures to put yet as im still adjusting the suspension so have been busy. I must say though im impressed with them and think that they suit the car. :D

Look forward to the pictures fella, i am not being bias just because i have a set of these myself, but for the folk that want to go out and as some say (have a credit card corrado) or money no object corrado, thats fine. My corrado stands me at £5000 now and thats just covering some of the basic's, wheels, coilovers, exhaust, rad, etc etc. And am sure there is still plenty to do! I wish people would just bare in mind that everyones circumstances are different, i mean some owners i am sure must have to saved up for ages to get that certain part or mod they want or need for there car only to be told "ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH" well i dont think that is good enough! Nice looking wheel mate, i just wish i had gone for the D90's now, :grin:

Well ive posted this pic in another thread but heres how they look on the car. Its not a great pic as i took it with my phone but il get more when i have time. I just thought id update this with a pic

just about to order some new wheels and was thinking about the lenso bsx on 15" on my corrado!?%?! what size are they?