Sign in to follow this  
LisaK

An end of a chapter

13052010.JPG

Herbert is finally on his way up to Aberdeen to greet his new owner Jamie aka jimmyvwjunkie after nearly 8 months of insurance stress! The transport company came and collected him this morning and I am quite sad to see him go :( I even got one last drive down the road before I had to give up they keys and everything about him still felt right; the driving position, the whistle of the charger (hence why he's called Herbert all you Family Guy fans..), the rattles and creaking of the interior panels, the drone of the exhausts, the lumpy idle, the feel of the ride... I don't think I appreciated Herb much until I could no longer drive him after the accident :pale:

I'll be going to the darkside with my next car but there is no doubt I'll get another Corrado in the future :luvlove:

Sad day. It couldn't have been nice having to look at 'Herbert' for so long in the state he was in but when you were inside driving him you wouldn't have been able to see the outside. :)

Good luck with the next C when ever it comes about.

aye its a sad one. but its gonna be well looked after. new door and front wing are here. bought of EMU

but oh my god the G sounds amazing. and pulls real well. had a shot tonight. :norty:

just glad after 8 months i finally have it. waited patiantly for it to. 8)