Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

All you Dark Burgundy Pearl owners - lets see your pics!

My Corrado is Dark Burgundy Pearl and I dont really see that many that colour around. I really like the colour - it's one of my favourite things about my Corrado. So if any other owners wanna stick up their pics I'd be obliged - might give me some ideas too.

Cheers

not an owner of such a nice colour.........but thought you would like the pic taken of your C at the RR day in November :wink:

Cheers Roddy - got my new fogs fitted now - thank god! Makes a world of difference.

bet its made all the difference too.....amazing how something so minor can and does make a difference once its been fixed........i noticed it most when i bought new indicators a couple of years ago just cos my old ones looked yellow-ish instead of orange.....fitted them up and WOW!!! orange indicators :wink: tidied up the front no end..............

Apologies man - been looking at your photos. Car looks great. Can safely say that I have never seen my car looking so purpley though! Although I did get it late in the year and I am from Scotland so the sun is yet to shine on it. lol But that highlights why I started this thread - because I love the colour so much and it can look SO different depending on the lighting conditions.

yeah

dont worry mate it doesnt happen often lol :lol:

but when it does u get the most amazing pearl come through plus alot of waxing it helps lol :mrgreen:

otherwise it looks "black" as most people that see the car say lol :roll: :D :lol:

p.s thanx for your comments, the car is actually looking better now :D just got it back from the body shop with its new mods just got to finish it off now which means more work lol :cry: :lol:

My mae has borrowed them. They'll be going on my Jetta syncro shortly. The le Castellets will be up for sale as son as I get the 5 stud conversion on there.

My Corrado is dark bergundy pearl also know as aubergine as it sometimes looks black, it does have the hint of red tho, looks great in rhe sun 8)

I've never seen mine in the sun, it's always f*cking dark, so it looks purple!!!

Is it the same dark burgundy pearl they use on G60 edition one golfs?