Sign in to follow this  
Alex_G60_Fanatic

How Much for the Corrado's older brother?

Thats a really nice mk1 golf, i love lemon yellow, used to have mk2 polo in the same colour. IF you're 90% complete then i must be 0.5% complete :(

VERY pretty... although i can see now how much work you've put into it. nice 1 If you ever manage to get it going bring it over to Dundee and ill give it my seal of approval :grin:

:D what you mean IF? :lol: WHEN I get it going Im sure you will see it buzzing about :grin:

Lee, that is a gem. I dread to think how much it'll go for when it comes to it!! :shock:

Thanks Dubstar 8) I must confess that when I bought it I had profit in mind but the longer I spend on it in man hours along with the cash Its gonna take some offer for me to sell it now.

very nice, looks brand new.... that its original colour?

Cheers, dont think its the original colour but Ive no idea what the original colour was as I bought the shell having had paint already & had already been changed on the logbook, Im not 100% sure but I dont think a GTi came in yellow from the factory? I do know it was originally purchased in Germany though so maybe you did over there?

lovely mk1 - well done.

Thanks 8)

thats a lovely example my mate who sold me the vr had a mk1 the same colour before the rado and still pines for it now !,think he is happy drivin the 32 though :)

Cheers, its more than 15 years since I owned my last one but couldnt resist this one when it came up locally, Im sure your mate has enough of a grin with the R though :grin:

Thats a really nice mk1 golf, i love lemon yellow, used to have mk2 polo in the same colour. IF you're 90% complete then i must be 0.5% complete :(

cheers 8) I say 90% but im an optimist :lol: