Sign in to follow this  
MADFISH

shrick info please

Hi everyone, I'm new here so hope I'm putting this in the right place.

I've just bought a C storm and it's got the Shrick intake under the bonnet, I've done a little homework but it's probably quicker and better to ask some of you well educated guys and gals here.

I'm guessing I'll have the 268 degree cam shafts aswell but I'm curious if there is anything else that might have been done, such as remap, extra parts etc to make all this work, also I'm curious to the power gains from the Shrick set up over standard Vr's.

All the paperwork for the car is missing at the moment so any info regarding this set up would be gratefully recieved... :)

I ve got a shrick manifold on mine too and I ve found this website useful with regards to information about it. Dont know if youve seen this website already

http://www.jonathanwillits.supanet.com/schrick.htm

That was really helpful, thanks for that, I'm kinda getting the idea now, did a lot more trawling and read a thread arguing over 263's and 268's, I guess I'll have to put her on the rolling road and find out how she's performing.

I've got AMD badges on her aswell so I might give them a call and see if they keep any of their history, might be tough as I think they moved out of VW's a while ago and into more expensive performance cars but it can't hurt to try, thanks again for the link :)