Sign in to follow this  
BETTYSWOLLOX

HELP NO SPARK NO F,PUMP

ok lads wounder if some one could help got a 93 vr6 it,s been in the body shop for a while now and went to start it last week it winds over like a good,nn but dont spark and dont pump any juice threw the pipes it has a total close alarm on it and also a dash peg for the imoberlizer aswell relays seem to be fine any 1 help or had the same prob manythanx regards DARREN// :cry: :cry:

if it was the switch m8 would the engine still turn over i have found when the ignition is on most of the relays click when you take them out and put them back in, i drove the car to the paint shop and it was fine and the bloke said wen he moved it last it just spluterd and cut out i carnt seem to find the reset black box anywhere to see if it needs to be reset :( :( :( :(

is your fuel pump priming when you switch the ignition on?

my pump packed up on sat night and did the same just b4 it died

no fuel pump primeing m8 but dont have a spark, yes m8 i think it is a immobiliser probz or do u think it might b a brain or no6/7 relay carnt remember which 1 isnt clicking regards and thanx for the replys :(