Sign in to follow this  
WigsVR6

ET 53 Wheels

Ok guys hope you can give me some advice regarding wheels and ET. There is a set up for sale they are 5 stud 16" * 7" with an ET of 53. They come supplied with spacers 35mm per side front and 45mm per side rear. I know my speedies are et 43. I was wondering if these would look ok on my C and what would the difference be between the two? Also would there be any chance of rubbing ect. My C is lowered (I dont know by how much) and as standard breaks. I know nothing about ETs at all so before I bid I thought I'd ask you guys. Any help/advice would be welcome.

Thanks Alan

personally i dont know why there are such thick adaptors being used with these wheels. they do look good in the for sale advert but as you will be able to work out, the ET with the adaptors will be 18 at the front and 8 at the back.

normal ET for 7in wheels would be 37/38 so these will be 20-30mm further out in the arches than usual. personally i cant see there's any chance of these not rubbing on a lowered car unless there has been some amount of arch work done.

Thanks dukest for your advice. Yes they do look very nice in the advert however after your thoughts I'll give em a miss. You saved me some money and heartache.

Cheers Alan