Sign in to follow this  
Fanjita

VR6 ball joint removal problems

yeah mine is on the road, taking it to clive attowe's on sat and should be putting y new wheels on this weekend aswell.

do you ever go to the dubgeneration meets?

yeah mine is on the road, taking it to clive attowe's on sat and should be putting y new wheels on this weekend aswell.

do you ever go to the dubgeneration meets?

I've just become aware of them a few days ago, tried to sign up to their forum but no access yet.They got a meet soon?

Last time i took mine to Attowes I really wasn't impressed with them, do you like them?

I've just become aware of them a few days ago, tried to sign up to their forum but no access yet.They got a meet soon?

Last time i took mine to Attowes I really wasn't impressed with them, do you like them?

surprised you havent got access yet, try emailing them.

they meet every other thursday i think and some sundays. i dont often get a chance to go to the meets, but they are going to northgate vw in bury in a couple of weeks on a thursday night, so i should be going with them then.

Attowes are brilliant. Dan mapped my car and its spot on. just going for a fueling check on sat. Clive is straight talking and wont give you any bull. which can come across as blunt sometimes.

what did you have done there?

surprised you havent got access yet, try emailing them.

they meet every other thursday i think and some sundays. i dont often get a chance to go to the meets, but they are going to northgate vw in bury in a couple of weeks on a thursday night, so i should be going with them then.

Attowes are brilliant. Dan mapped my car and its spot on. just going for a fueling check on sat. Clive is straight talking and wont give you any bull. which can come across as blunt sometimes.

what did you have done there?

I had a VR before this one and I had a power check from them, then inquired about getting it mapped. I know mapping a standard VR ECU is difficult, but I just got the impression they didn't want to know :confused4:

yeah i think that happens alot.

Clive would have done it im sure, but i bet he would have said that it wouldn't be worth doing as you wouldn't gain alot for the money.

he knows his stuff though.

there is another rolling road in the city and one on my side of the city though. ive been to SCA but not the other one. Ive always had top service from Clive so ive no reason to go anywhere else. did you have a green VR?

yeah i think that happens alot.

Clive would have done it im sure, but i bet he would have said that it wouldn't be worth doing as you wouldn't gain alot for the money.

he knows his stuff though.

there is another rolling road in the city and one on my side of the city though. ive been to SCA but not the other one. Ive always had top service from Clive so ive no reason to go anywhere else. did you have a green VR?

I did! How did you know?

i think ive met you before at an ec dc meet at the range in norwich

did you get your new car locally?

Nope, bought it from Stoke! I've travelled for most of my cars :?

Nope, bought it from Stoke! I've travelled for most of my cars :?

no worries, just thought the plate looked familier from a car that was round here. was a ottenger vr6

Oh rite, there seems to be a lot of these plates around, just how I bought it....Unless it travelled up to Stoke from Norwich..

It's possible about the EC DC meet, I remember when they were at the range. It's now in Kings Lynn area though, not so good.

Oh rite, there seems to be a lot of these plates around, just how I bought it....Unless it travelled up to Stoke from Norwich..

It's possible about the EC DC meet, I remember when they were at the range. It's now in Kings Lynn area though, not so good.

yeah i dont bother going to their meets anymore. i dont really go to any to be fair, far too busy with my own stuff at the moment. i ought to get out to some of these things with my car though, its good corrado weather!

Yeah it's been really good weather for it, so frustrating that mine has been undrivable for around 2 weeks now though :brickwall:

Will be worth it when it's done though hopefully :clap: