Sign in to follow this  
corradochris

my corrado 2.0 16v

well i bought my first corrado last sat, an i have to say i love every min of driving it, it been lowered on coilovers an really holds the roads, im from the okehampton devon area an theres loads of great roads around here, im now finding my self jumping in my corrado rather then my 320 bhp scooby when i got out for a drive, theres a few dents in it, but im getting that sorted, need to get a drivers door handle an a heater matrix, so not looking forward to that job,

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

looking good mate.. just out of curiosity, how come you went for the 16v corrado if you have an impreza? or was it for a cool runabout?

well my everyday day car is a grand cherokee, witch is even worse on fuel the the scooby, so i wonted something cheaper to run, an something fun to drive, saw the corrado on ebay with a buy now of £700, mot an tax runs out end of june, got it for £550, had a good look over it an done see any thing for mot, so fingers crossed, really loving the corrado, just thinking about what mods to do now, im thinking about puting on a charger, but not sure.

all so does any one know where i can get the rear corrado badge from, broke mine,

Looks good mate, nice to see another local car. I've been working near Okehampton, I'll keep an eye open for it.

You can still buy the Corrado badge new, should be around £13 in primer ready for paint.

just got the corrado back from mot, an it passed, i fecking deal :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a bargain :clap:

Nice to see another local Rado---where in Devon are you?