Sign in to follow this  
vr6 guru

Whats it worth 94 vr6 dragon green????

Hi Guys recently due to ever an ever changing life I have decided it might be time to sell my Corrado but im not sure how much for as a ball park figure, its a 94 vr6 in Dragon green in 'mint' condition, showing only 87k and completely original, thousands of pounds worth of receipts, refurbed wheels,refurbed 288's, new tyres, immaculate black cloth interior, glass sunroof, etc etc, just a stunning car. The car is top notch. Any clues guys on what to ask as im pretty stuck :? .

When you come to sell it maybe lose the phrase "totally original" because you went on to mention refurbed 288's a glass sunroof etc............Last bit of advice dont sell it, i would rather be sleeping in a cardboard box than sell my car.

As my Dad would say its worth what someone is willing to pay for it probably about £4k but what other car could you get for that money ? A second hand Mondeo ?

Just me 2p worth......

Chuck it up for £4 - 5k and see what happens. You know the car inside out and we're supposed to value it based on a paragraph so you'll see that it's difficult! :D

Check out Pistonheads, Autotrader and here and find something that's comparable.