Sign in to follow this  
ANDREW 30

Anyone seen 17" Caliber vintages Alloys in the flesh?

As title suggests does anyone have 16" Lenso BSX fitted over 312mm brakes, or a similar wheel style would be okay not likely tobe rs301's tho due to price!!!

I've also seen some similar wheels i think they were caliber or similar anyone got an opinion on these,i think they do these in 17" too!!

Cheers Andrew

i think you should be ok with the lenso's, but those caliber alloys do look very nice but will probably either weigh a ton or crap made??

I've been doing a search and there is a place local to me that stock both the lenso's and the calibers, so i might pop along so i can see how the build of the 2 compare.

I might even take a scales along to see what weights they both are.

ive got 16inch lensos on mine and not sure about them clearing 312 but i think it looks like mine will clear 300mm 4 pots. They arent a bad wheel tbh and suit the corrado really well

I agree i think the style suits the corrado well and the lenso's and calibers are more suited to budget restrains.

I'd love a set a set of 17" RS301's, but being realistic how many people are in the position to spend around 2K+ on a set of wheels!

Has anyone seen the Caliber vintages in the flesh to judge the quality of them?

I haven't seen them but was contemplating them myself for summer wheels. When I checked they said that they probably wouldn't fit over the standard VR6 CALIPERS without spacers, but I could buy them and see if I wanted to trial fit. Something you might want to bear in mind. I love the look of them, but wanted to wait until someone offered them up before I had a go myself!