Sign in to follow this  
Purplebaghera

Found a wire?

Hi. all. Just in the middle of major coolant system overhaul, Crack pipe,hoses ,radiator. and am having a major clean and tidy up while front of car is off. while tidying up the looms across the front of the engine(vr6) I have found a white with black line wire with a spade connector on it that wasn't connected to anything? it is taped into a loom along with the wires for the knock sensor and the engine speed sensor. anybody know what its for? was wondering if it was a temperature sender or the like, cause they have spade type connectors,that was disconnected and replaced when the diavia arcon was fitted (badly). just wanted to make sure,before I tuck it away again.Thanks. Vince.

There's all sorts of wiring and connectors all over the place for this, that and the other so unless something is specifically not working, I wouldn't worry about it.

In the absence of any other replies, I'm sure Kev will be along shortly to tell you exactly what that wire does :lol: