Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Polo 16v

Just have to say to the guy on here with the silver Polo 16v in Aberdeen that his car is really nice.

Saw it this morning on the harbour road and it looked pretty good especially the Compo MO's. :D Used to have one myself but it was the cosmic green colour with solitudes.

Just bored bt the way which is why I am posting this.

ahhhh martin's aka dub16's motor...........its being causing a lot of grief to Aberdeen beach.com users........some have even thought its had a VR transplant :roll: :wink: :wink: :-P :-P :lol: :lol:

Not from Abz boys. I was up there today as I am working at DTL this week. I actually sold my old Polo to a mate in Aberdeen in Union Grove. Reg was P75 HES.

Didnt think much of his beard/goatie though! :wink:

Didn't quite make my night bud, was just happy as drunk when you phoned and was winning at pool!

When Cheech phoned me to tell me about that thread on the beach forum that made my day as was highly amusing!

Thanks coullstar for the compliment, don't know what my beard has to do with my car tho! If you want a personal slagging match will have to know who you are first!!!

Cheers roddy, never seen that pic before!

A girl I used to work with who had an Mk4 anniversary hated my wheel colour etc but I love them. I do stuff to my car to see if I like it or not and if people do, it is a bonus but i like driving my car rather than people looking at it. My car is done in MY taste and therefore every one is not going to like it but its good that some do.

Thanks