Sign in to follow this  
joshyp

everything goe's wrong at the same time!

Spoiler motor broke, then the sunroof jammed and now i have cracked the indicator lense.

oh and hood release cable broke....

makes me cry :( dont no where to start or how to anything...

well, you're in the right place!

roof is a pain in the rear as the roof lining has to come out, but you can get a repair kit or use a second hand one fairly easily.

spoiler motor may be OK, could be a power issue, have a search on the forum,

your other things are fixable too,

put your location in your profile, might help with local advice/help for you, never know who lives nearby?

All of which can be fixed for less than £100. Start crying when you break one part that costs 10 times that.... :( Its all relative mate.

well, you're in the right place!

roof is a pain in the rear as the roof lining has to come out, but you can get a repair kit or use a second hand one fairly easily.

spoiler motor may be OK, could be a power issue, have a search on the forum,

your other things are fixable too,

put your location in your profile, might help with local advice/help for you, never know who lives nearby?

+1

I'm hopeless with spanners but another forum member who is local to me has helped me loads.

Is this the appropriate time to mention to the original poster that I've poured just under £16k into my current car in just 4½ years. And that doesn't include the £2½k on 23x R888 tyres, the insurance or the petrol! Doh - that all works out at around £0.84p a mile to run for 32,000 miles... DOH!

Oh - and it was off the road for a year of that. Add more D'ohs to that then :gag:

Is this the appropriate time to mention to the original poster that I've poured just under £16k into my current car in just 4½ years. And that doesn't include the £2½k on 23x R888 tyres, the insurance or the petrol! Doh - that all works out at around £0.84p a mile to run for 32,000 miles... DOH!

Oh - and it was off the road for a year of that. Add more D'ohs to that then :gag:

homerdoh2.jpg[/attachment:19bl8ykt]