Sign in to follow this  
Richardshoes

Nasty!

serves them bloody right if you ask me! if ya cant do it dont do it at all! :nono:

serves them bloody right if you ask me! if ya cant do it dont do it at all! :nono:

Bit harsh on the spectator who was wiped out (and most likely killed) @ 2min50

Rich pr1cks who can afford to wreck their cars ruining/destroying the lives of 'normal' people I hope they go to whatever 'hell' they may have. W@nkers

Do we really need this sh1te on this forum?

Not harsh mate just reality. Sadly people do get killed with this kinda thing but if I was there I wouldn't be anywhere near the roadside i'd be on top of a hill somewhere but then I wouldn't be there anyways as this thing aint my bag.

You really have to question why you want to stand next to the road to get a better view of some one driving out of control at high speed.

Bit bloody daft really.

Not harsh mate just reality. Sadly people do get killed with this kinda thing but if I was there I wouldn't be anywhere near the roadside i'd be on top of a hill somewhere but then I wouldn't be there anyways as this thing aint my bag.

You really have to question why you want to stand next to the road to get a better view of some one driving out of control at high speed.

Bit bloody daft really.

Exactly, you wouldn't stand inside the armco barriers of an F1 race now, and those guys can position a car to inch perfect perfection.

Like Kip said, serves em right.