Sign in to follow this  
Jon_vr6

Good to know that even some of the vauxhall boys prefer VAGS

To be fair a lot of them also pick up, quite rightly, that a lot of the VAG scene is just a car slammed to the floor with a set of expensive deep dish alloys - which is hard to argue with.

anyone else love the production on that video?

The VR engine/inlet one-piece cover which comes in around 4:30 is uber cool too! Now that aint just slammed and wide deep dish wheels, that is unique...

I kinda take your point there Tom but ten years ago a slammed Golf on some BBS wheels looked great and in my view it's still a pretty car today (unless of course it's a Mk3). I don't think most Vauxhalls from the 80s & 90s have withstood the test of time in the way that most German cars have, except perhaps the Opel Manta :)

But one of the other posters hit the right point for me. Whether you like or dislike certain types of car or not is secondary to the people that own them. The VW scene is generally blessed with great people with the right attitude. Not all car groups are as lucky as we are (and that's not a pop at the VOC) but events like Trax make me shiver.