Sign in to follow this  
V-Dubstar

Window tints

Right, Im not sure if id ever go through with this on the rado, but have thought about having some tints done on previous cars. Wasn't gonna do anything too gangsta but just a subtle tint was probably gonna be the option id go for.

Was wondering if anyone has ever had em done on their rado? Interested to see different gradients...anyone with tints?

seen some on corrado database but there are 3500+ cars on there and can't remember which cars it was! sorry chris not really an answer!!

Mine has tints, came like it when I bought it. I like the side rear ones, a smoke kind of effect very well fitted. Hate the tailgate one, a crap limo tint with a million bubbles in it. Once I've got a bit of spare time and change, its being removed and a near as poss match to the side ones going on.

IMG_0446.jpg

Nice, cheers guys. Thanks Matt, they look pretty good! (minus the tailgate one obv!!)

So are ur fronts just factory tinted then? I think if I had mine done I couldn't leave the fronts standard, either a light smoke all around or darker at the back and lighter at the front?

The door windows seem to have the lightest of tints to it, looks factory, no film on the glass. I'm sure someone would know more about it than me.

I really want tints, but I think it only looks good (on all cars) if they are the same all round. Which obviously means you have to get a light smoke.

I had proper gangsta limo black all round on my first car :brickwall: