Sign in to follow this  
O.C.D.

Repair Panels

Hi All,

Long time reader, first time poster.

Anyway, was out this morning pulling and rolling my arches, only to find 1/4 inch thick lumps of filler falling out of the rear arch :(

Have tried searching online for repair panels and did a search on here but still having no luck.

Does anyone know can rear arch repair panels be bought, and if so where, or will I need to get them made?

Thanks for the help.

Hi All,

Long time reader, first time poster.

Anyway, was out this morning pulling and rolling my arches, only to find 1/4 inch thick lumps of filler falling out of the rear arch :(

Have tried searching online for repair panels and did a search on here but still having no luck.

Does anyone know can rear arch repair panels be bought, and if so where, or will I need to get them made?

Thanks for the help.

RAMS seems to be doing this -

Check page 3 of this link :D

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=90307&start=30

Gud luck O.C.D. :)

Thanks for the info Guys.

Problem is that I'm in Ireland and Rados are pretty scarce over here, tried the local breakers and forums but have had no joy yet.

Probably will go with custom made arches, cut the both rear ones out and replace them so that they are the same. My father is a retired coachbuilder so it shouldnt be too big of a deal.