Sign in to follow this  
dgtvr6

AA B%^^*ds

My C broke down on A30 this am :( ...Fuel pump and now all sorted :D

However... To get it sorted I needed "rescuing" by the AA... All ok, turned up within 20 minutes of the call so all seemed fine. Looked at the car, said it looked like fuel pump so will tow me to local garage I know (about 1m away!)... No problems... At least until he cut the corner, trashed the rear passenger side bumper and wing against a post and then kept driving!!!

Now he denies doing it at all and says it must have been like it already!!!!! :nono:

Fair enough damage is superficial but will need cleaning up, bumper fixing and respray... Probably around £500...

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

did you notice him do it at the time? even if not there'll be paint on the post surely? doesnt sound like something he can get out of easily..?

He should have filled out a damage performa before loading the car onto the lorry, this is usually a flat layout of the car and they circle any areas where damage exists on your car prior to loading.

If you have this and the area isnt highlighted as damaged then you should be able to claim against them.

Did you sign off on the AA recovery form without ensuring the the damage was mentioned?