Sign in to follow this  
v8rumbler

joining the CCGB- how long does it take?

Via the website I joined the CCGB on 23/07. Yet my account has still not been approved :shrug:

How long would normally take?

can be a couple of weeks for things to come through but i'm sure someone will see this and nudge it along for you if its stuck.

Hi D,

I have authorised you just now.

Did you send a confirmation of registration mail back to the webmaster@ email address to confirm yours was a genuine registration? We have that extra level built in to prevent 100's of spam registrations clogging up the site. However, confirmation emails can get ovelooked sometimes so apologies if you did and nothing was done.

I've authorised you now as I've seen the payment notification so I know yours is a genuine registration because spam ones don't pay! :)

Your membership number etc will be sent in the post by the membership secretary when I send her the next batch of registrations and she is back from holiday. If you have any questions feel free to use our 'contact us' tab on the CCGB site.

Regards

judith

Hi D,

I have authorised you just now.

Did you send a confirmation of registration mail back to the webmaster@ email address to confirm yours was a genuine registration? We have that extra level built in to prevent 100's of spam registrations clogging up the site. However, confirmation emails can get ovelooked sometimes so apologies if you did and nothing was done.

I've authorised you now as I've seen the payment notification so I know yours is a genuine registration because spam ones don't pay! :)

Your membership number etc will be sent in the post by the membership secretary when I send her the next batch of registrations and she is back from holiday. If you have any questions feel free to use our 'contact us' tab on the CCGB site.

Regards

judith

Thanks Judith