Sign in to follow this  
waynos

ai606 aux outputs,

i have an ai606 on my rado. seeing as the doors are shaved i was wondering if i can use any of the spare outputs to pop the doors? in the instructions it states i can have a boot release ( optional output ) and on the other channel is an optional auxillary output.

Boot/hatch release (optional output and vehicle dependant)

If your vehicle has a boot release solenoid it can be activated from the radio key by pressing button 3 on your remote control for 3 seconds. If the alarm system is already armed when button 3 is pressed, the internal motion sensors and the boot switch sensing will be disabled to ensure that the alarm is not triggered. The sensors in the boot will remain inactive until 20 seconds after the boot has been closed, then re-enabled so that your vehicle is again fully protected. The siren will emit a small chirp every 6 seconds to indicate the boot is still open.

To ensure your safety when driving, this feature cannot be activated when the ignition is on.

If your vehicle does not have the appropriate solenoid and relay, it may be possible for a TOAD dealer to fit these for you.

Optional auxilliary output

The alarm system can be used to remotely activate a feature, such as your headlights. This can be useful for your peace-of mind, when entering and exiting an unlit car park for example. Pressing button 4 for 3 seconds will activate this function for a time period.

If your vehicle does not have the appropriate control mechanism, it may be possible for your TOAD dealer to fit this for you.

-----------------

can i use the boot release to open one door and the optional one for the passenger door? it sounds like the two channels do different things so im confused