Sign in to follow this  
GCDG60

Coincidence or just dam spooky???

Just wondering if anything really strange happened to you guys when you were looking to buy a C?

When I was buying mine alot of really scary things happened, to many actually!

One of them was when I was crossing the road and one somehow appeared and nearly knocked me over! :(

Another instance was when i was lookin to buy one, My girlfriend and I were driving to town and she asked me why I really really wanted a C(stupid question I know), I told her all the good things(u kno) and one of which I said, its unique, as I said this, One when passed me and one pulled out fromm the roundabout I was approching!!!!whoaaaaa :?

The most scary tho.......get ready for this:

Was looking for insurance quotes while I was at work and phoned Norwich Union, Some one answered and just as I gave my Name the phone cut off, I left it for bout 30 mins and then rang back, when i rang back and gave my no plate, the guy I spoke to said, Ive got a Corrado as well!!!!!He lived in Norfolk(any of U guys?) we talked about them for bout half hour, I didnt even get a quote I was so shocked! Strange, dont u think.............. :?

I live in Norwich in Norlfolk but i don't work for nowich union, there are about 3 regular C's in Norwich, i know its not one of them because he works a PC world. Might be the other one.

BeavisJem