Sign in to follow this  
C5 OEM

vw battery covers

vw list 3 types of the plastic battery covers, 45,54 and 63 amp but no sizes.?

my battery is 60 amp but doesn`t look bigger than a normal battery...? the 45 and 54 are still available but the 63 not...

anyone use these and could measure up there battery...? want to order it asap..

thanks andy

Hi Andy, will try and find the part number for you in a bit :wink:

Andy, i have not measured the battery but the cover i and judith have on ours is as per my etka search, 357 915 411C £26.00.

I Have just ordered one as a spare so if you want me to bring it to tatton with me and buy it off me you are very welcome to do so. let me know here :wave:

I Know its the right one for ours so if it doesnt fit yours then at least you know you need the other ones but this is the one it came from the factory with :wink:

See you sunday mate.

Andy, i have not measured the battery but the cover i and judith have on ours is as per my etka search, 357 915 411C £26.00.

I Have just ordered one as a spare so if you want me to bring it to tatton with me and buy it off me you are very welcome to do so. let me know here :wave:

I Know its the right one for ours so if it doesnt fit yours then at least you know you need the other ones but this is the one it came from the factory with :wink:

See you sunday mate.

think that ons the material one...? i`m after just the plastic clip on version... i`ve ordered the only one they have..its only £9 so if doesnt fit no big loss...

if you could bring yours as well and i`ll have a look

thanks andy