Sign in to follow this  
Polo-minion

Corrado G60 help please :)

Ive bought some BMW wheels, which are a fitment of 5x120..

My g60 is obviously still 4x100...

Now i no i can get adaptors but with most places wanting around 300+ Pounds for a set i was just wanting to see all angles first before i splash any cash..

I think that VR6 Hubs are 5x100? Or mk3 Golf etc.. Just wondering if these hubs would bolt straight on to my g60? Or are easy enough to fit?

If anyone has got an info on doing it or done it them selves?

Any info appreciated :)

Phil 8)

Just stop being a clown and buy wheels that fit.

i hope thats a joke! if not, why even post?

half joke half truth. just my sense of humour really.

its not like the subject hasnt been covered before.

half joke half truth. just my sense of humour really.

its not like the subject hasnt been covered before.

you know what, so what if its been covered b4, if you aint guna point somebody in the right direction why even post, not everybody reads every post or been on here for ever reading everything, i dont claim to know everything, but i would hope somebody on here would help me to where i wana go with out that bull comment its not aimed at just you but why post if your not guna help?

not every wheel comes in the correct fitment so why not make it it fit? or help somebody make it fit?

Yeah but what do insurance companys say about these adapters? id be pretty surprised if they didn't turn around to void insurance in the event of an accident.

Sorry but another vote for standard fitting wheels.

To be fair if you read his post he answers his own question, adapters. The facr that they cost a few quid is putting him off.

Sell the wheels and buy sone that fit is the simple answer im pointing at.

iknow thats all you where pointing at and i agree perfect world if i could have a set of wheels right fitment and correct et then thats what i would go for all day long

but take d90s as an example, as far as im aware they only come in porsche fitment so if you wanted to make um fit then your guna need adapters fair enuf, easy 1

but the kidda wanted to know about going from 4/100 to 5/100 which sounds like a pretty good idea to me, but anyway somebody else put him a good link up job done :salute: