Sign in to follow this  
will.s

my new VR6

i have owned a 1.8 16V for a few years now and yesterday afternoon i picked up my new VR6 and OW... MY... GOD!!! i have been missing out!! i was always pleased with the performance and drive of my valver but this is a new deal all together!!! its AMAZING! it a black vr6 with 108000k on it and was registered in 1996 so one of the last. in and out is gleaming and i all i want to do is drive around!

one thing that i like is when people in the garage say "nice car... is it a VR6?" i can reply "it sure is!" haha

i supose once you get a VR you will never get valver :tongue:

Nice one- they are great, aren't they?! Let me know if you want this moved over to the Member's Gallery- would be a nice start to your own gallery thread ;)

Did you sell the 16v in the end- was interested when you had it for sale, but you seemed to drop off the radar for months! :)

sure is great! only a matter of time before the girlfriends gets beyond envious and demands i leave it alone.

and yeah i was in america for months with work so let my uncle borrow my valver and still has it now.

do you have an induction kit on your VR? i put a "ramair maxflow corbon cold air thingy mabob" on it but im worryed about shortening engine life :/

or just me not wanting to hurt my new baby haha :D

I've got a BMC CDA on mine- slight performance increase + sounds amazing 8) You should be fine as long as it's not an open cone filter and it's only lightly oiled :)