Sign in to follow this  
C488ADO

CUSTOM MADE CORRADO WING PROTECTORS

I think these are an awesome idea , I know you can buy generic wing protectors etc but these are going to be slightly different , this thread is all about seeing how much interest there is out there for this and to also get all your ideas good or bad down into one thread and a decision made as to what we want from a wing protector,

So.....

The initial idea

Wing protector that covers the wing for when working on the engine cleaning the bay etc etc , so what do we want from it?

It's got to be weighted at the top so it's sits in place with no damage to the paint etc the weight has to be concealed... The material possibly need to cover the whole wing??? And part of the bumper??? There needs to be a lesser weight in the bottom to keep it from flapping about and so it's aits nice and snugh against the car.

We got some of these designed and ordered for the CCGB following high demand for them, but we have struggled to sell them since. Worth a look though - just thought you would want to hear from previous experiences :)

We got some of these designed and ordered for the CCGB following high demand for them, but we have struggled to sell them since. Worth a look though - just thought you would want to hear from previous experiences :)

How much were they out if interest??

Magnets sound good

How about a lining????? What would it need to be I though like a fleece type lining but not sure......

Magnets will pick up metal filings which can scratch paintwork though. I do have a magnetic one, but never use it. Always forget to take it with me.