Sign in to follow this  
krnau

Help me choose a central locking switch : )

Hi,

i'm doing a central locking switch DIY soon. I'd like to put one switch in each door, just next to the door speakers, on the top of them (not them.., their housing, door-glove box or whatever it's called :lol: ).

But I just can't find any switch that follows the corrado early interior style.....

What other cars (vw or not) would have suitable switches for the corrado? I'd like them to look OE ... and back-lighted if possible :camp:

thanks!

Mercedes w124 or something like that would be ok, but not sure if cars back in the early 90's had central locking switches, it was a feature that came in more towards late 90's so you might struggle to find something

? not sure i follw you on this one...

has your car already got central locking? if so you want to add a switch to do what exactly?? is it like the french cars with the lock all the doors with one button down near the ashtray type thing?

or do you actuall want to put a door locking button in each door?

I want to put a switch in each door, where late corrados have window switches (mine is an early one).

I'll have a look at the mercedes one. thanks!