Sign in to follow this  
hyland770

a collecton of jibba jabba (with pic)

Well after readng through a few airbox mod threads on this forum i decided to take the horn out of my airbox, for anyone who hasnt done this then do it! Its a 10min job and the results are awsome for a simple no cost mod, it sounds so much better bit more beefy i think is the right word, also while i was at it i got the dremmel out and smoothed the inside of the airbox in an attempt to smooth the airflow and maybe get a bit more performance, i dont know if it has, but in my mind its probably added about 10 hp easiy :norty:

Next on the list of things to do is to get an 4-1 exhaust manifold and stainless steel system, then coilies (its just lowered on springs and shocks stm) then acquire the bits for a turbo conversion (its a 16v 4 pot atm)

Anyways its great on the forum and very happy i joined, i know this is a pointless thread but it sure as hell beats work!

heres a pic of the old girl, shes a work in progress but shes certainly getting there!

BORBETS.jpg

p.s. you might notice that the front quarters and bumpers are a different shade of white to the doors and bonnet, this is because shes currenty in the process of being resprayed...