Sign in to follow this  
muppetlab

leather interior value?

Considering selling my VR but dont want to give it away so am thinking if i strip it out of some bits i might be able to keep it in storage for a while until i can use it as a track day car. Can anyone tell me what sort of money i could expect for a black leather interior with all panels cards etc? I could probably get rid of a few bits such as the posh wheels and coilovers and sunroof and other bits i dont need and nearly get the rest of the car for free and still get to keep it which would be nice! Any advice welcome. cheers

late black or cream leather should go for £5-600 if in good condition - ie. no rips and low-average wear.

Hmmm really. Makes me wonder why no one has shown any interest in my car then. Might be a Black leather interior for sale soon then or maybe someone will buy my car with a view to swapping the interior. I am beginning to like the sound of a stripped out vr6. Dont supose anyone has any idea how muh weight i could lose by scrapping all the interior and sunroof and other bits i dont really need?

Think you can lose about 100 kg acording to a thread i was reading a few days ago but that was in a 2 ltr

Cant remember the guys name to find the thread tho will have a look and post if i find

Look for sam the grams 2 ltr in the members gallery he has posted all the parts and the weight lost

Thanks will have a look. As there are no takers for my car i will begin to strip it out shortly for a track day in december hopefully. Be good to see how it performs compared to the likes of the saxo's and mk1 golfs that are about. Cheers Jez