Sign in to follow this  
h6 vwc

vag com leads?

hi all, not sure whether this is the correct section, or whether im allowed to ask this (by all means remove if im breaking rules), but i was just wondering whether anybody knows of a non-genuine 'ebay' type vagcom lead that supports CAN interface that newer VW/VAG models come with (2004 onwards)......i know that its best to buy the genuine lead that supports all functions and always works but im a poor student and cannot afford it! a £10 ebay one is hit and miss ive read but would be worth a punt........i have a 16 pin connection under my gear gaitor.....oh btw i ask this cos my corrado is r32 converted with a 2008 58 plate engine.....thanks all

yeh thanks 4 that mate, i read that thread through and through before posting but my question is completely different. i am wondering if anybody knows of a copy lead that supports the CAN diagnostics interface used on the latest generation VAG's.......thanks